Friday 6 February 2009

Fridays are for wasting time

Today is Friday and as such all is lost.
I have decided that today should probably be spent doing something useful instead of, say, sitting around on my bum, trying desperately to sneak a glimpse of Noel Edmunds' clandestine nipples through his fabulously over the top shirt.

So, in a couple of hours (or dare I say, half an hour or so?) I will leave this fetid hovel I call a bedroom and venture forth - a boyscout into the unknown - into that most terrifying land of the outside world. Oh, what horrors await me there! Charity workers, Big Issue salesmen, and no doubt a wide variety of peculiar animals all are there for the world to tread on.

I am leaving the house (if one can call it that) so that I might sit somewhere and not be distracted by the urge to purchase things off the internet. I shall sit in some franchised coffee outlet (to be determined by distance and how bothered I can be to move later on) and craft wonders on creamy paper. With my pen, of course.

Will update later if all goes to plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment